Let's get real. Having autoimmune disease is hard.
- You are exhausted with fatigue and not doing what you really want.
- You are constantly getting burned out and recovering.
- You experience a lot of pain and feel a lot older than you are.
- You have trouble focusing or remembering things with brain fog.
- You don’t feel like the real you and wish your life looked differently.
You may have been told that because autoimmune disease is chronic, there is not much you can do to feel better.
this isn't true at all
I went from suffering with joint pain, fatigue, and brain fog with my autoimmune disease
(Ankylosing Spondylitis) to...
Feeling my best (symptom free) for the past 5 years.
the best part?
I'm not alone.
My clients have done the same.
Kim eliminated all her symptoms with Psoriatic Arthritis.
Christine became pain and fatigue free for the first time in years.
Samantha no longer has daily Lupus symptoms.
Ginny got rid of the joint pain she had for 15 years.
Katharina feels her best, getting her life back again.
Gina has the most energy she has ever had.
You can feel your best with autoimmune disease.
I’ll show you how.
In my coaching program, I work with my clients 1:1 using a simple process to decrease inflammation quickly and long term.
- We will create your unique non-inflammatory diet- allowing you to eat as many different foods as possible while feeling your best.
- We will decrease your stress and get your mind and body out of fight/flight.
- We will create a life you absolutely love- that keeps you feeling your best!
My 3 Coaching Programs:
1 Year (48 sessions)
We will design what you want your life to look like with specific results in all areas of your life.
This includes physical health, relationships, mental/emotional health, career/finances, and
We will create a simple strategy and meet weekly for mindset coaching, including guidance and accountability to ensure
For more info, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
6 months (24 sessions)
We will create your own diet and lifestyle that allows you to feel your best with your autoimmune disease.
I’ll teach you how to listen to your body, decrease your inflammation and symptoms, and maintain feeling your best for the rest of your life.